my brothers say that if this gets 500,000 notes i get to get out of the cage
goddammit we’re getting you out of hell ourselves
if we get enough notes we need to take a screen shot and tweet it to the writers.
Even if you arent a supernatutal fan, favourite and reblog this for us.
Look at my nails omfg
How did you take that photo?!?
Chock - n. a wedge or block meant to fill a space or block the movement of a wheel or other device. Put a chock in front of the wheel so it doesn’t roll away.
v. to stop or fill with a chock.
adv. as close or as completely as possible. He’s chock-full of great ideas!
Choke - v. to block the breathing of, to hinder the growth of, to obstruct, to lose one’s composure, etc. Chew carefully so you don’t choke.
n. a part that controls the airflow in an engine.
To get all the rumors out of the way: These are ALL the tweets about Destiel that have been sent to Jensen Ackles in the past 15 hours! All of them.
- is an innocent fanvid in which all of the cast is tagged.
- is a random post about shipping in general, BUT Jensen’s UN is NOT tagged in it, so it will NOT even show up in his mentions.
- I have no idea what’s being said there, and most likely Jensen doesn’t either.
- Someone who mentions that she ships Destiel, but the basic message is that she loves Jensen and Danneel.
- Someone apologizing for Destiel tweets that are not there
- Another person apologizing for both Destiel and Wincest tweets that are not there.
DESTIEL TWEETS TO JENSEN ACKLES, A SUMMARY; WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY DESTIELDRABBLESDAILY
Everyone stay pressed, no one is harassing Jensen about Destiel!
orphan black au where everything is the same except paul is played by natalie dormer
J2 Sunday Panel, Vancon 2014.
(Photos taken by me, please don’t use without credit. <3)
- be thin
- give birth
- cook for you
- have long hair
- wear makeup
- have sex with you
- be feminine
- be graceful
- be fashionable
- wear pink
- love men
- be the media’s idea of perfection
- listen to your bullshit
- have a vagina
This is very true, but it’s important to remember that if a woman is feminine, graceful, shaves, diets, wears make up, or does any of these things in the list, it doesn’t make her a slave to patriarchy or any less of a feminist than you.